You can help the PAWS animals – just swipe your Kroger Plus Card!
Follow the instructions below to choose PAWS as your charity of choice. Once selected, PAWS will be automatically sent a portion of the proceeds from EVERY purchase you make at Kroger!
Step-by-step instructions to register your card online for PAWS:
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, new cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 11448 or Paris Animal Welfare Society, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.